The Village buildings and grounds are availagle for small social gatherings including teas, luncheons, bridal and baby showers, weddings and more.
Museum - $125/weekday; $175/weekend day – 4 hours
- Accommodates 30 people seated
- Small kitchen, dining room seating for 10, smaller rooms for mingling
- Available evenings (after 5:00 pm) except Wednesday
- Wi-Fi access
- Available Saturday and Sunday before 1:00 pm or after 5:00 pm
Carriage House - $75/weekday; $100/weekend day - 4 hours
- Accommodates 35 people seated. Room includes tables and chairs.
- No kitchen or running water
- White board for presentations
PLEASE NOTE: As of Fall, 2016 we will no longer be renting the Train Car Barn for outside Events.
Gazebo - $50/weekday; $75/weekend day – 4 hours
- Accommodates 30 people seated (on surrounding space)
- Available May through October
- All rental requests are subject to approval by the SHV Board.
- 50% of total rental due with signed contact to hold reservation.
- Cancellation policy: If event is canceled within 30 days of the scheduled event, full refund of deposit will be granted. Partial refund will be given for cancellations made within 30 days. No refund given for cancellations the week of the event.
- All spaces must be returned clean of all trash (removed to dumpster) and in the same condition as received or an additional cleaning fee will be charged.
- All bookings include use of public bathroom located on Historical Village grounds.
- No open flames.
- All indoor spaces must be vacated by 11:00 pm.
- All outdoor spaces must be vacated by 9:00 pm.